Page: Pre 1 2 3 4 5 Next >>
McKinley Brisbin
Wed, Jun 22nd, 2011, by McKinley Brisbin
I want to dye my hair like half like cuz i have emo haircut i want in my lars like on the bottom but i cant find a picture PLEASE HELP '=)'
Jessica
Wed, Apr 13th, 2011, by Jessica
What about this Emo Haircut?
adrionna
Fri, Apr 29th, 2011, by adrionna
thats a scene hair cut
jesphine
Mon, Jul 11th, 2011, by jesphine
vry emoish...love it
Jessica
Fri, Mar 9th, 2012, by Jessica
Thanks for your reply
cullen
Tue, Mar 29th, 2011, by cullen
its usually layered with jaggs in the fron and sides any color will do, usually balck with random colors in it best colors would be from manic panic and splat, make sure it look like you have split ends and it covers the forehead. a more preppy version would be know as "scene which is more natural colors such as blond with pink, purple, blue, or brown which for girls would usually be in the extensions trust me i know my hair styles
Psyco
Mon, Mar 7th, 2011, by Psyco
ive tryed but didnt succed
Joey
Sat, Feb 5th, 2011, by Joey
to be honest, emo its your style, mostly its straight, and it doesnt have to be coulorful, it could be black or blonde, w.e you like, just be creative, and if you need to help to see hair cuts, look at ,    Andy sixx, Oliver skyes, etc, i have emo hair, but i cut it to look more skaterish emoish hippie, long story, but yeah, and if your looking for the more hippie emo, christopher drew :)
but yeah.
christa
Thu, Feb 17th, 2011, by christa
i have mid lenth hair its to my shoulders and its quiet thin but can i still get the emo looking hair and what salon shall i go to ?
Alexis
Fri, Dec 31st, 2010, by Alexis
I am seriously thinking of getting a long emo haircut. I'm scared of what my friends will think of me and that if I really want this. Which I do but I'm scared of what people will think of me please help!
Sheldon
Mon, Jan 10th, 2011, by Sheldon
ppl wiv emo hair don't dilly care Wat others think it's tat kind of attitude is one of the thing tat makes them unique nd totally awesome I should know my best friend is emo :)
If they r ur friends they won't mind
If they mind they r nt ur friends :)
Hailey
Mon, Jan 10th, 2011, by Hailey
do it anyways, who cares? its your hair. i love my so called "Emo Cut"
abril
Sun, Mar 27th, 2011, by abril
i agree with sheldon!!!
Alexis
Mon, Mar 28th, 2011, by Alexis
Thanks Sheldon I guess you're right I shouldn't care of what other ppl think of me!
alyssa
Thu, Dec 23rd, 2010, by alyssa
were can i get an GOOD Emo hairstyle in Northridge? help!
edmar
Wed, Dec 22nd, 2010, by edmar
i like    a emo hair and i love my hair
Cory
Tue, Dec 21st, 2010, by Cory
The haircut style isn't EMO it's Scene...
lulu
Wed, Dec 15th, 2010, by lulu
i neeeddd tew cut my hairr 2day and eye realy wannit layyered annndd sstuff.... plz helpp meh by postn an ideaa!!!!
by da way mi hair is past mi sholders by fiv cm. and its brown with natural blone streaks through it
thanx