Page: << Pre 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>
ALLISSON
Fri, Dec 3rd, 2010, by ALLISSON
could you guys put a video of how to cut your hair emo. And try to shoe step by step. thanx
Christi
Tue, Dec 7th, 2010, by Christi
Google up 'how to get emo layered wikihow' and go to the link for that on wikihow and towards the bootm there will be a video.
Shannon
Wed, Sep 8th, 2010, by Shannon
If ya have short thick hair like I did get hair extensions and ask them to cut the hair extensions like in a V shape and there ya go and ask for a side fringe it looks better than a fringe
Molly
Tue, Aug 10th, 2010, by Molly
My name is molly....i have long thick curly hair...i was wondering...what do i do to make it in a "emo hair style" help me:(
Thomas
Sat, Aug 14th, 2010, by Thomas
well I've had emo hair for over 5 years now, so my best advice to you is to use a straightener, but when you do, curve it slightly toward you instead of out, that way it doesn't stick out :P
Thomas
Sat, Aug 14th, 2010, by Thomas
any other questions just email me or look up on facebook :P    creisonkid@live.com                Thomas Bartlett
Enid Rosario
Mon, Aug 2nd, 2010, by Enid Rosario
cut my hair
renne
Tue, Aug 10th, 2010, by renne
i don't like the music ether
Alicee
Thu, Jul 29th, 2010, by Alicee
Aaah...I want an emo hair cut but my hair ish pretty curly -.-
Any1 knows what I should do?!?!?!?Plzz help!XD
tom
Sun, Aug 1st, 2010, by tom
get a relaxant at a salon...they will tell u not to take a shower 2 days prior so it works...this will basically make super curly hair super straight for a about a month ...make sure u have length straighten condition and dye w.e color u like
...
Sun, Jul 18th, 2010, by ...
I want to get my hair cut emo, but my hair is really thin, any ideas?
YESENIA
Sun, Jul 4th, 2010, by YESENIA
I WANt TO GET EMO HAIR BUT WHENEVER I GO TO THE SALON THE PERSON AINT GONA KNOW WHAT iM TALKiN BOUT IF I SAY EMO OR SCENE SO WHAT DO I SAY SO THE HAIR DRESSER W.E KNOWS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT    HOW DO I EXPLAIN IT TO HIM???.
Sakura Kyrunan
Thu, Jul 8th, 2010, by Sakura Kyrunan
Bring a picture in tew him and say "can you style it like this???" and he'll answer yes or no :) ur welcome
alysa
Tue, Feb 28th, 2012, by alysa
just tell him/her what length you want it then tell him you want coppy layers and side swept bangs and that should cover it
rose
Wed, Jun 2nd, 2010, by rose
omg im an emo buh i dnt noe how to kut mi hair lyk emo..............
faiza
Sun, May 30th, 2010, by faiza
about to get a hair cut im geting it jet black with cripton red stareaks lol its going to look good on me!!!! oh yeah if you want to get emo hair (guys) try jet black .grow your hair so it covers your eyes!! (girls) if you have blond    hair try a halo ,blond in the front and black in the back....or try jet black with stareaks (different colors !!!!) .......good luck!
rose
Wed, Jun 2nd, 2010, by rose
dang i want mine to bi lyk black n red
Tashaa
Mon, May 10th, 2010, by Tashaa
I Want An Emo Hair Cut Cause Im An Emo BVut I Dont Know How Tp Get It.....?
Page: << Pre 2 3 4 5 6 Next >>