Page: << Pre 3 4 5 6 7 Next >>
chloe
Sun, May 2nd, 2010, by chloe
hi i want a emo hairstyle how to    get the way
chloe
Sun, May 2nd, 2010, by chloe
I WANT TO GET MY HAIR LIKE A EMO CAUSE I LOVE IT AND HOW DO I GET THAT DONE
rahul
Tue, Apr 6th, 2010, by rahul
hey man im rahul from india    do anyone knows where i cn get emo hairstyle in delhi i dont think they are available in india

plese help me if you know
i love emos very much
reply at
rahulrajput.699@gmail.com
taija
Tue, Mar 30th, 2010, by taija
i love emos
chloe
Sun, May 2nd, 2010, by chloe
i love emos too
jake
Mon, Mar 29th, 2010, by jake
im getting a haircut tommorow and my hair is not big enough to have an emo.Can some one help me to stop my F'C'I'G parents from taking me to the barber?????
kim
Thu, Apr 29th, 2010, by kim
just say u have nites then they can cut ur hair =D lol or just tell em u wwant it longer
Drew Spencley
Thu, Jan 7th, 2010, by Drew Spencley
i want a real emo haircut bad. ive had emo hair for 3 years but i want something hardcore with more colors and alot more like pete wentz
Staceee
Mon, Feb 1st, 2010, by Staceee
i have sholder length hair and light brown,how can i make this scene emo ?
Anonymous
Thu, Dec 24th, 2009, by Anonymous
do emoz have short hair at the bak ??
arvin
Mon, Mar 15th, 2010, by arvin
because you can make it like spike
taija
Tue, Apr 20th, 2010, by taija
yeh but there r lots of different emo haircuts so it depeneds on the way u want it
MasakoMiseryy
Thu, Dec 17th, 2009, by MasakoMiseryy
Hey. Scene's like, the best. In my opinion, it's better than being emo. TRUST ME.
Johnnie
Mon, May 24th, 2010, by Johnnie
Wow really? If you didn't know this.. Emo does NOT stand for emotional it actually originally stood for "emotive hardcore" but then dumbasses started using it as an insult and as a joke and eventually was changed. It's like gay. Before it meant happy now people use it as an insult.
Anyways no one can be emotive hardcore (emo) but since many people that listen to any kind of metal (Deathcore, Death Metal Hardcore (Emotive)    etc.)    tend to use the same haircuts. They started calling it Emo hair. But hair can't be emotive hardcore either. So when youre talking about emo hair. Your reffering to scene hair. But then again scene hair IS emo hair. and they dress the same in general.
saying- being scene is better than being emo is like saying being goth is better than being hip-hop, which makes no sense whatsoever. Also scene kids are actually treated worse and more horrible than emo kids, for scene kids are not only confused as emo kids. They are called fags and posers by supposedly goth kids and "emo" kids is the best I can explain. Fact is. They are not liked at all. And it doesn mater if your scene or supposedly emo.. Saying your scene already makes you a complete try-hard poser. And if being scene is better than being "emo" so what? It doesn't make a difference to anything so just stop posted things that don't matter at all cause emo kids ARE scene kids only they have differen attitudes.
Just don't judge because I'm sure you'd be pissed off if someone said "it's better bein emo than scene"
the point is. There aren't any emo kids they are scene kids except society is too fucking stupid to realize that, that they make up stupid shit like emo mean emotional when it clearly does not..
Sam
Tue, Dec 15th, 2009, by Sam
well, its quite easy. if youre not emo and you just want the hairstyle but look normal, tell the hairstyler you need more than normal layers. the normal ones are two, youll need about three to four. the shortest should be till your ear lobe, or if you want a real puffy look, keep them above your ears. when setting them youl need a straightener and maybe even a back comber. oh and BANGS ARE NECESSARY! bands or fringes whatever youd like to call them. itl be better if you grow your hair long first :)
ask a hairdresser to do it. you wouldnt want uneven hair, they result in split ends and at the time of trimming itl be hell of a problem.
taija
Tue, Apr 20th, 2010, by taija
hey i want an emo haircut but i dont no if it would look good in me want can i do
Matt :d
Sun, Dec 13th, 2009, by Matt :d
I honestly always had 'emoish' hair though its not black :/ still looks pretty good, all I had to do is grow the side bang and fringe
I'm still sort of deciding what to do, as in I haven't found the ultimate way for my hair to look emo - I have to layer is more, even after the hairdresser said its already layerd alot and make is much more choppy..

Why am I talking about my self? I don't know :]