Page: Pre 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Neil Patrick
Tue, Nov 16th, 2010, by Neil Patrick
My wife just cut her long (past her shoulders and almost half way down her back) very short (pixie like above her ears, short in back with a little fringe on the bottom and longer on top and in front). Sh looks fantastic. She looks younger, fresher and hasn't stopped getting extraordinary praise. She is very happy and has extra spring in her step and feels really great about her self despite the dramatic change. She is middle aged, but is very attractive with high cheek bones, pretty smile and olive complexion. She is quite sexy, if I may say so.
Donna Carlson
Tue, Feb 1st, 2011, by Donna Carlson
I think it's awesome how supportive you are. I just turned 60 and have a really round face, I think it's time to shorten my hair and enjoy a fresh, new look.
vidhya
Mon, Feb 21st, 2011, by vidhya
good :) ur wife must b lucky to get u into her life :)
dakshayani
Thu, May 5th, 2011, by dakshayani
It is true that for some woman the short hair cut suits and also it looks that age of that oman is reduced half.Realy ur wife is lucky.
Jeane
Thu, May 22nd, 2014, by Jeane
You may say so, Neil ! I have a very, very short haircut. Why they call it a man's haircut, I don't understand, because it makes me look so godawful female, that I get hit on constantly.
Never agin long hair for me !
KINS
Thu, Nov 11th, 2010, by KINS
please tell me, where the good free photos / videos of women haircutting either at barber shop/home.
Gene
Fri, Mar 21st, 2014, by Gene
Check it out on internet ! Tons of photo's, video's, stories and comments !
Sexy Short
Mon, May 24th, 2010, by Sexy Short
I had short hair for years and the best bit. I didn't attract idiots. When i guy talked to me and took the fancy to me it was because of ME. Not my freaking Long hair or make up. When i cut my hair i got better quality guys. Who where into me and not after sex or some one to look at.
And to be honest, there just cause a load of guys are hitting on doesn't make me feel like a worthy person. i'd prefer some one open minded anth not to care about how long his girl friends hair is. they are less but 10 times better.
stellaluna
Sun, May 23rd, 2010, by stellaluna
your advice sucks
Amy
Sun, Sep 5th, 2010, by Amy
Stella, that's unfortunate that you're so angry. You're hair will grow back and you won't look that way forever, hopefully.
p0lymath
Fri, May 21st, 2010, by p0lymath
Some women have the features to wear short, even very short, hair and they look fantastic! I'm happily married to one of them (25 yrs.). Short hair is feminine and very attractive.
zanusa
Wed, May 5th, 2010, by zanusa
As my husband chooses my clothes and hairstyles ,he mostly chooses for a very short style for me . In winter kind of bob or bowlstyle but in spring I get it all cut up . I guess there are lots of men who love short hair for woman .
suresh.n
Sat, Dec 11th, 2010, by suresh.n
your hubby is right even i like very short cut for wife
Lisa
Tue, May 31st, 2011, by Lisa
you should choose what you want. your husband has no right to choose for you.    I would NEVER take that from my husband!!
Beth
Tue, Jul 19th, 2011, by Beth
My husband makes me get my haircut at his Barbershop. At first I hated it, but now I just relax and let him tell the barber to cut my Flattop as short as he likes.
bob
Wed, Apr 21st, 2010, by bob
I hate it when women have hair that is the length of a guys. If a man is interested in you with that length of hair he is probably gay.
Lisa
Thu, Apr 22nd, 2010, by Lisa
you truely have issues. like i said before, my husband thought the samething until i cut mine super shortand he loves it! Its a bit longer now and just last night he asked me to gt a buzzcut. you can have your own opinions but in my opinion maybe you need to stop looking at boys.
Neil
Fri, Apr 23rd, 2010, by Neil
Dude, I think that this says alot more about your insecurity than about another guy that likes a woman with a short and sexy style. Halle Berry, Rhianna, Victoria Beckham, Agnes Den, Sharon Stone, Winonna Rider,sienna Miller, and lots of other beauties do a lot for me (they are all smokin hot) and I doubt that gay men are paying them much attention.
suzzan nelson
Tue, Apr 13th, 2010, by suzzan nelson
Have really long blond hair want long but right now it has that wich look to it I need an idea
mrfetish
Sun, Sep 25th, 2011, by mrfetish
cut it short, do it in steps that way u can adapt toit slowly and it wont be a sudden shock, or u can embrace te excitement and let it turn u on and then it will make ur sex life that much more pleasurable.. just close ur eyes and enjoy the feeling of a nice head massage while loosing all of that heavy uncontrolable wild hair
Sally
Sat, Jan 16th, 2010, by Sally
Posted by <b class="name">Jim</b>

I'm not into teenage boys and I don't want my woman looking like one.    I also don't want to be with a woman that could take the lead in Peter Pan.

Women who butcher their hair by cutting it short are broken inside in some form or the other.

I'm 43 years old and have known more than a few women over the years.    Everyone of them that did that to their hair turned out to be screwed in the head.

I find that they are best avoided if you're not willing to put up with their emotional damage.

I'm sure there are exceptions, but I'd bet real money that there are very few of them.
Hmmm and if you think that, you are pretty much showing that there is something truly, truly, messed up in you!
If you can't tell the difference between a teenage boy, and a woman with short hair, at 43 - well I think that says it all really. I can only imagine that these 'messed up' women you've met worked out the kind of man you are pretty darn quick and legged it!

M
Sun, Mar 7th, 2010, by M
Get a life
Beth
Mon, Mar 15th, 2010, by Beth
Well yeee haw, lets keep her home, bare foot pregnant and golly gee long hair. Good grief Jim, if you are 43 you are surely born to late, or perhaps you are screwed up and attract screwed up    people into your life. I am guessing you probably sport a mullet!
sandra Kendall
Tue, May 11th, 2010, by sandra Kendall
Poor Jim,
You really have a problem dude I am a cute petite 69 year old lady that has had a spiked hair do for several years my husband and all my men friends like it, I am not gay, and dam I know I am not a broken lady, and by all means my head was screwed on right when I was born, pal you have the head problem.I am sorry for your emotional problems. Have a nice day.
Anonymous
Sat, Mar 12th, 2011, by Anonymous
you really get all of that from hair?? I agree with all these other people... it's gotta be you and your emotional damage.
Anonymous
Fri, Jan 15th, 2010, by Anonymous
i think it's okay to have long hair if you're older but you have to have the whole package with it; meaning, you have to have a young look about you.    you can't have long gray hair, no make up.    if you're an older woman with long hair, you have to be very well kept
Page: Pre 1 2 3 4 5 Next