Page: Pre 1 2 3 4 5 Next
anonymouspurple
Tue, Dec 15th, 2009, by anonymouspurple
Short hair can look awesome and sexy, but i think it primarily depends on facial structure and features as well as the bone structure of the body. I have a horrible looking face and a really nice body except the fact that my shoulders are a tad bit wider that my hips which i don't like at all, but i have a nice thin waist to balance it out and nice legs. Anyway, i dyed my hair so many different colors so many times that it got completely destroyed and it looks like shit, so im desperate to cut it all off so it can grow out nice and healthy (i want to have very long hair -it's a little more than shoulder length now, it's so destroyed that the ends cut off by themselves constantly- but i like short hair too), but i will not so much as touch it until i get the cosmetic surgeries i want for my face (unfortunately they don't have shoulder reduction surgery but it's ok coz it's not that bad and other features of my body are great so i overall have a very feminine, sexy body), coz i don't want to end up looking like a lesbian (no offense to lesbians i have nothing against them, i just don't wanna look like one!)

overall IMO it reeeally depends on the face/body structure and features.
mellisa
Tue, Oct 13th, 2009, by mellisa
all these silly comments about short hair being less feminine, or sexy, and about how only older woman cut their hair short, is really kind of ridiculous. I'm sixteen,i have a very short bob, so short you can see the nape of my neck, with longer bangs in the front. And its true, that a few redneck jocks with a c- point average find me intimidatiing, but the guys who truly matter, and the type of guys that i want to attract all find me beatiful and unique, i used to have hair down past my shoulders, and cutting it off was the best thing i ever did to my appearence. i have nothing against long hair, but i'll be the first to admit cutting my hair boosted my self esteme, and made me much less shy!
shortcut
Sun, Mar 14th, 2010, by shortcut
you go girl
bttrfli83
Sat, Sep 5th, 2009, by bttrfli83
There seems to be a lot of opinions on here,& to each is own,but I cut my hair short after wanting it long forever,I found its got more volume & seems a lot prettier to me. Some of you are taking a simple hair cuts to the extreme.
Lisa
Thu, Jul 23rd, 2009, by Lisa
I think July 4th by Jim is screwed up in the head.    I am a hairdresser.    My husband always hated short hair, he always told me that he'd divorce me if I cut my hair short.    So one day I decided to cut my hair very short, and he loves it!    He told me to never grow it out again.    And every women I've ever met with short hair is very confidant, most of the women on Forbe's 100 most powerful women have short hair.    Also, I don't have emotional issues, and neither to my female friends who have short hair.    Infact, many older women who have long hair are (socially) looked at as crazy.    As a women gets older the hair gets thinner and more limp. almost like they don't care about their hair.    So when an older women has long hair it lookes like shit.    I think you may have some issues.    Maybe your scared that your wife will look hot and someone may steal her from you. I say, let her cut it off and feel good about herself.    Theres nothing more liberating than cutting it all off.    I'd tell your wife to shave her head!
Jim
Sat, Jul 4th, 2009, by Jim
I'm not into teenage boys and I don't want my woman looking like one.    I also don't want to be with a woman that could take the lead in Peter Pan.

Women who butcher their hair by cutting it short are broken inside in some form or the other.

I'm 43 years old and have known more than a few women over the years.    Everyone of them that did that to their hair turned out to be screwed in the head.

I find that they are best avoided if you're not willing to put up with their emotional damage.

I'm sure there are exceptions, but I'd bet real money that there are very few of them.
Deb
Sat, Jul 31st, 2010, by Deb
Wow Jim, narrow minded are we?!    I have extremely short hair and my husband loves it.    I have small features and a petite build. My husband calls me his little pixie :) It is a sexy look for alot of women. I agree with Lisa's post.... it is so liberating!
Frippletoot
Tue, Jun 23rd, 2009, by Frippletoot
I don't agree that men find short haired women unattractive.    Many good men have no problem with that.    My husband likes my short hair better than the way I had it when it was long.    The problem is probably that a woman gets a BAD cut and then thinks they can't wear their hair short.    Unfortunately many professinal stylists do bad cuts.    I've had bad cuts.    I've gone years cutting my own hair because I could do it pretty well and it was free.    But a really good professional cut makes all the difference in whether you like short hair or not.    Even with a bad haircut though, I suspect the person who didn't date for months had that problem due to self confidence not a haircut.    If you think you look terrible you act differently and people react accordingly.    Even a bad cut can be rescued or styled differently, or grow out enough to be fixed within a few short weeks.    Obviously some women identify w/their long hair and do not feel right without it. I feel bad for them because life's about more than hair.
Ana
Sun, Jun 7th, 2009, by Ana
I have a short hair cut and love it. I didn't care if my husband like it or not, I just care about me and at the end, he, my friends & co-workers loved it too!
Anonymous
Wed, May 27th, 2009, by Anonymous
Short hair cuts are very sexy, but also depends on the womans face and hair texture
JoAnn
Wed, May 20th, 2009, by JoAnn
I used to look really hot! And then I let a couple really jealous friends talk me into a short haircut. What a mistake. I look like a guy. No more! I am going to grow it out to a woman;s length again. No more trying to appease jealous false friends. I haven't dated in three months. No man finds me attractive. The only attention I am getting is from lesbians. They like really short hair. Men do not. Don't let the trolls talk you into a short haircut, unless you want to be ignored by guys and have angry lesbians hit on you.
lisa
Tue, May 31st, 2011, by lisa
you just had a crappy hairdresser.
Neil
Thu, Mar 5th, 2009, by Neil
I love a really short haircut on a woman. I hate when women hide behing a big head of hair, and believe that a confident attractive woman looks really sexy (especially with a bare nape!)

Neil