Page: Pre 1 2 3 4 5
debby drain
Sat, May 10th, 2008, by debby drain
kaybaybay
i think that you realy should shave you head
you might look good like with a shaved head
Joanie
Sun, Apr 6th, 2008, by Joanie
I'm 68 and I think long hair makes older women look older.    It seems to pull their face down.    I also don't think long hair is very attractive on anybody.    I have a 19 year old grandaughter who wears her hair down to her shoulder blades and I think she looks awful, mainly because she doesn't do anything with it but let it hang or pull it back into a pony tail.
Kaybaybay
Thu, Apr 3rd, 2008, by Kaybaybay
Jesus chist mr. Riley.    Take a chill pill. Below the waist hair isn't very pretty on anyone over 7.    Besides, your wife should be able to be independent and choose what haircut she wants for herself. I mean, she is 55.
Peter
Tue, Mar 25th, 2008, by Peter
I think you are dumb by measuring women self-assurance by the size of their hair..
Ashley Davis
Thu, Mar 6th, 2008, by Ashley Davis
I've been wearing my hair short since the summer and I love it. I started with a bob and then gradually began chopping more off... Now I have a look similar to Rihanna's, asymmetrical. Its convenient and easy to handle but sometimes I miss my hair. I think that age doesn't matter as long as it looks good- I'm just 18!
Riley
Mon, Feb 11th, 2008, by Riley
My wife is 55, and NO WAY is she cutting her hair above waist. Meg and Sharon's hair look awful short. Short hair should be worn only by women under 30.
sanaz
Sat, Jan 12th, 2008, by sanaz
i want see new haircut style. i'm 23 and have black hair
Steve Church
Fri, Jan 11th, 2008, by Steve Church
My wife had her long hair cut short about three weeks ago to a chin length bob,then we saw a picture
of a shorter hairstyle where the sides covered the top half of the and and the back was cut about a half inch below the ears,so we chose that style and we both love it and the back of her neck is shaved
smooth.She plans on keeping this hairstyle and having it cut every six weeks at Cost Cutters,They did a really great job and the compliments having really been coming,22 all ready and the price isn't all that bad $14.93 after tax and a job well done.Need less to say my wife is going to keep her hair short and keep this hairstyle,I loved long hair but after she had it done in this new short style I love her hair short like she does,less time to take car of it less shampoo,a very easy style to keep up,just some mousse and hair spray and comb it and she's ready to go for the day not to mention a lot less time getting it to dry after shampooing compared to when she had it long down to her bra strap.The braid was close to 11" long.
Page: Pre 1 2 3 4 5